Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Organization While Out and About!

Just a few weeks ago I was invited to a home party. At first I thought it would be just another opportunity to spend my hard earned bucks on something I would never use. However, after arriving at the Thirty One party, this tote caught my eye. While out and about, whether going to a friends house, weekend trip or just a trip to the grocery store, I usually carry everything but the kitchen sink with me. However, problems arise when there just isn't a good way to organize all my stuff. The best part is I even had options of patterns and colors to choose from. I haven't even gotten my utility tote yet but can't stop thinking about how handy and convenient it will be. So excited, will keep you posted on the final verdict once it's put to good use.

No comments:

Post a Comment