Friday, March 9, 2012

Favorite Friday! (4)


So it's Friday again...YAY! This Friday, I have decided to feature one of my favorite authors. If you follow this blog you know that Sunday I went on a Road Trip with the Provisions and Paperbacks Society to a book signing in Raleigh, N.C. We have been to several book signings and I must admit this one is at the top of my list. Why? Lauren Oliver is awesome, not only does she write great books, she is so personable and gave a wonderful presentation. I have read all but one of her publications and have it on my radar to read. Her works include...Before I Fall, Liesl & Po,  and the dystopian trilogy series of Delirium, Pandemonium and the yet to be released Reqium. If someone didn't love her books already, they would after meeting her.


Below are some pictures from the event at Quail Ridge Books & Music in Raleigh. If you want to know more about Lauren Oliver and her books check out her website




No comments:

Post a Comment