Thursday, July 26, 2012

S'Mores Anytime!

I love camping and no camping treip would be complete without making S'Mores. But sometimes I crave a S'More with all of it's graham cracker goodness, gooey marshmallow and melted chocolate at home. So for these cravings a family member introduced me to the Microwave S'More's Maker. Here is the rundown this great gadget:

  • Make up to 2 S'mores in the microwave in 30 seconds or less.
  • Unique water reservoir ensures even heating all around.
  • Handy "arms" prevent s'mores from falling over while cooking.
  • Mix and match to create your own one-of-a-kind treat.
  • Dishwasher safe
  • BPA free

  • Make S'More out of your day!

    1 comment:

    1. I love Smores. I have never seen this gadget but it looks interesting!

      ~Jess

      ReplyDelete